So, I'm a little behind in blogging the latest events. Doug and Hailey went to see Disney Princesses on Ice on the 15th. As many of you know, Hailey is obsessed with princesses. This was a dream come true to her. The night was also very special because they doubled with Doug's brother Wayne, and his daughter Maura (who also adores princesses). They started the night off with dinner at Firehouse Pizzeria. I guess the girls were chanting "princesses on ice, princesses on ice" throughout the parking lot on the way into the ESA. Hailey came home with a beautiful Ariel wand. She had a wonderful time.



I hate that I can't get my pictures to rotate. Sorry, you have to crank your neck.
5 comments:
The girls are sooooo cute! How fun is that? What great dads they are :o)
I love that Doug did that. Hailey looks so happy. Somehow I can't get the picture of Doug in a skirt out of my mind. Maybe he should have dressed up for the occasion too!
We went to the show on the 13th! Samantha and Amy LOVED it too. It was so fun to see all the little girls in their princess clothes. What a fun dad that would brave all those little princesses! :)
Couldn't you photoshop that picture of Hailey and Doug into something more... blackmail worthy? Seriously, it looks like a great time for the girls. What a great time with daddy!
Shay, I love that they do daddy-daughter dates, how fun! Evelyn is also obsessed with princesses and if you guys ever feel the inkling to come down and see the 'real live ones' at Disneyland, let me know! You are more than welcome! I love your cute blog so I can see your fun life from afar..we miss you!!
Post a Comment