I would like Doug to know how much I love him. He is the most amazing man. He is such an incredible father. The kids absolutely adore him. I could not ask for a better father for my children. He is my best friend, this has been true for many more years than just the five we have been married. I love that we know each other so well. I love the way he supports me in everything I do. I love the way he looks at me. I love how we can just laugh and tease each other. We have so much fun together. I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder. That has helped SO much in the past few weeks. I love that we enjoy the same things, it is so fun to go camping, hiking and play soccer together. I'm thankful for his patience and understanding. He has been my rock during this incredibly difficult time. I love talking to him. I can't wait for him to get home everyday. Doug, I love you so much and I am so happy to be your wife. I can't believe it's been five years!! You're the best.
Friday, June 27, 2008
5 years!!
I am SO behind in blogging. At some point I hope to catch up. I just got back from girl's camp. I was the camp director this year. It was a lot of work, but TONS of fun. I really love those girls. Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary!! Doug just got called to be with the varsity scouts and they had a overnighter tonight. So, I got home at 12:30 and he left at 3:00 for his trip. We will have to celebrate a little later. :)
I would like Doug to know how much I love him. He is the most amazing man. He is such an incredible father. The kids absolutely adore him. I could not ask for a better father for my children. He is my best friend, this has been true for many more years than just the five we have been married. I love that we know each other so well. I love the way he supports me in everything I do. I love the way he looks at me. I love how we can just laugh and tease each other. We have so much fun together. I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder. That has helped SO much in the past few weeks. I love that we enjoy the same things, it is so fun to go camping, hiking and play soccer together. I'm thankful for his patience and understanding. He has been my rock during this incredibly difficult time. I love talking to him. I can't wait for him to get home everyday. Doug, I love you so much and I am so happy to be your wife. I can't believe it's been five years!! You're the best.
I would like Doug to know how much I love him. He is the most amazing man. He is such an incredible father. The kids absolutely adore him. I could not ask for a better father for my children. He is my best friend, this has been true for many more years than just the five we have been married. I love that we know each other so well. I love the way he supports me in everything I do. I love the way he looks at me. I love how we can just laugh and tease each other. We have so much fun together. I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder. That has helped SO much in the past few weeks. I love that we enjoy the same things, it is so fun to go camping, hiking and play soccer together. I'm thankful for his patience and understanding. He has been my rock during this incredibly difficult time. I love talking to him. I can't wait for him to get home everyday. Doug, I love you so much and I am so happy to be your wife. I can't believe it's been five years!! You're the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Shay, I can't believe that you did girls camp with everything that you have been going through. You are a rock! It was great to talk to you the other day. I hope that things are getting easier, and I am so glad that you have a loving husband to help you through it. You are the best girl! Hang in there.
You went to camp???? Wow, you have been super busy. I can't believe that 5 years have gone by already. I remember telling you that I was pregnant at your wedding--has it really been that long ago? I hope that you guys get to celebrate when Doug gets home--you deserve it!
Awe...congratulations! Thats awesome! Jason and I are also celebrating #5 this year...time flies huh!!?? I hope you are doing okay and I would love to meet up one of these days!!
Look how sexy you guys are. I was going to call you today, but I thought that you didn't get home until tomorrow. Congratulations! I can't wait to talk to you about camp.
Congratulations on 5 years! Happy anniversary! I hope you guys get to have a wonderful celebration!
Happy Anniversary you guys! You are a PeRfEcT couple! I hope you get a chance to ReALLy celebrate! :-) Hope you are doing well!
So after five years is it still worth it? Just kidding. It seems that marriage only gets sweeter with time. I'm glad that you have your best friend to lean on right now. You are amazing, hang in there!
FIVE years?! That is such an exciting milestone. You are such a fabulous couple!! Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! Shayla we must talk..I am the camp Director for my ward as well and I need a few ideas from you! Email me so I have your email address!! Thanks!
wholland@utopianet.org
Doug and Shay!
How are you guys? It's been way too long since we've seen you two. I cant believe how big your kids are! and 5 years! WOW What a cute family1 Dave and I are thinking of you Shay and your family. you are in our prayers!
We hope you are well and if you need anything, dont hesitate to ask! take care!
-Linz and Dave
Post a Comment