Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Mom

My mom passed away on June 10, 2008. We will be holding a funeral for her on Monday June, 16th at noon. It will be held at the Farmington South Stake Center. 695 South 200 East, Farmington. Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts during this difficult time. I will miss her forever.
Her obituary can be found at www.russonmortuary.com.

29 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

Thinking, praying, and loving you.

Mindy said...

Shayla,
My mom told me about your mom yesterday. I am so sorry! We are praying for you and hope you will be comforted. I know you will have the opportunity to see her again. I wish there was something I could do from here, so I just told my mom to give you a great big hug from me.
-Mindy (Page)Chase

Emily said...

Please let us know if there's anything we can do. We'd love to have your kids come and play if you just need some time or have other appointments. You're in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys.

nelsons said...

Sending love and prayers to you and your family. If we can help in any way please let me know. Stay strong.

The Rasmussen Family said...

You are in our prayers. May you be comforted with our Saviors love at this time.

Brad and Britt said...

we are so sorry for your loss, your family will be in our prayers.
-brad and britt petersen

Andrea S. said...

Shayla,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. It's so hard going through the death of a parent. It's five years on Father's Day since my Dad passed away and it been an easy five years. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You will be in our prayers.

Heidi said...

Shay we love you! Heather sends her love. You and your family are in our prayers.

Ben said...

We're really sorry to hear about your loss Shayla. Let us know how we can help in any way.
We're praying for you guys...

Ben and Stacy

Janece said...

Shayla -

We are so sad to hear of your loss. All of us at Lakeview are thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. Please let me know if there's anything we can do. We love you and your family. Please give your dad a hug for me.

Johnsons said...

Shay, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I wish that I was there to be able to help out some way. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You are so strong and amazing, and you will get through this. I love you girl!

cathy said...

Shay, I love you! Please know that I am thinking and praying for comfort for you and your family.
love, Cathy

cathy said...

Shay, I love you! Please know that I am thinking and praying for comfort for you and your family.
love, Cathy

lins.e said...

shay.. even though i'm far away, don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything at all i can do. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going threw. But just know that we are thinking about you, and hope you will be able to find peace...love lins and ian

lindsi said...

Shayla - we were all so sad to hear the news. Know that we love you and that you and your family are in our prayers. Lean on your Heavenly Father...He and only He can bring you the peace and comfort that you will need to get through these next few weeks. Love you!

Alisha said...

I know there's nothing I can say other than I'm thinking of you & your family. I can't even imagine how difficult of a time this must be. You all are in my prayers.

Sarah said...

Shayla, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! We will keep your family in our prayers.

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

No amount of words will make it better. You and I both know that. But, you will get through this. It takes a while, but things will be brighter again. A favorite memory I have of your mom is when she called me while I was on my honeymoon, just to see if we were having a good time. She always had a way of making things just crazy enough to be fun. She and my mom were similar in that way. You know I love you. See you soon.

Kris said...

Oh Shayla,
I am so sorry. I remember your mom as being very sweet and so kind to us all at Lakeview and she showed her love to you so much when you were having difficult pregnancies and when you had your tonsils out. We just lost my grandma last week as well. It's very hard, but because of eternal families, I am so glad we get to see our loved ones again. Stay strong. Your family is in my prayers.
Love, Kristen

Anonymous said...

Shayla, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers...

Breona said...

Wow shay, you and your family are loved by so many! The savior is our rock and support through everything. Lean on him and I know he will help you find comfort! My prayers are with you as well. Much love

Austin said...

I am very sorry that your mom passed away, you and Doug will be in my prayers. I love you guys and hope you feel the love of your family, friends and the lord at this difficult time.

Jacqui said...

Oh Squeaky, I'm so sorry. You and your sweet family will definitely be in my prayers.

Kimby said...

Shay. I can't stop thinking about you and I wish I could be there and give you a big hug! I hope the services went well and you are doing OK.

Love you so much, see you in a few days.

Brooke said...

Shayla,

I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you at this difficult time and that you've been in my prayers. Your mom must have been a great lady, because you are.

Love,

Brooke

The Babinskys said...

Shayla
I wish I could call you right now and tell you I'm so sorry. I cannot imagine your heartache. You are in my prayers. I love you so much. Wish I would have known earlier. Call me whenver you get around to it. I really don't have your number, lost my phone. Again, I'm thinking of you and hope you are doing okay.

Brandon and Amber said...

Shay~ wow, I haven't been blogging in a while, so I'm sad I didn't get to see this and leave you a comment earlier. I'm glad I was able to see you at the funeral and please know how much we love you and keep you in our prayers. Thank goodness for the Gospel to know that you will be able to see your mom again. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Darbee said...

I am SO sorry, Shayla! I know there is nothing I can do or say to make it better...
Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! May the Lord bless you during this difficult time!

laura j. said...

I know I am posting this way after the fact, but I just found your blog. I was so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you know that you are loved and I think about you lots. Robyn Johnson in your ward (my sister-in-law) gives me updates on you once in a while. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything if you need it.