Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mischievious Kids

About two months ago or so, I found this pink bucket with hair in it that looked quite a bit like Hailey's hair. Upon asking her if she cut her, she first tried to change the subject and then realizing we had the evidence in hand, fessed up to it. Luckily her hair was pulled up at the time of cutting and so it's easily covered up.


The other incident occurred while Doug was weeding the yard. Colby found a tree with a muddy base and in the end he looked like a dog named spot.

3 comments:

Johnsons said...

Oh Shay! I'm glad it was not worse! It seems like every kid has to cut their hair at some time in their lives. Luckily you could cover hers. I remember Jimmy's niece cut hers, and she cut the whole right side off.

Janece said...

Colby is the cutest doggie I've ever seen!

Brandon and Amber said...

Amy got her hair stuck in a little fan the other day and I had to cut it out. Thankfully she didn't do it herself or it probaby would be worse!