Monday, September 8, 2008

Hailey's First Day of Preschool

Hailey started preschool last week and she likes it a lot. :)

10 comments:

Mike said...

whoa...you did a million posts all at once! your kids are cute and getting so big! How are you?

Ben said...

Man, that's crazy! Everyone's getting old so fast!
Doug, dude, let's get together and hang out!
Give me a call buddy!

Ben

Annie said...

Hey Shay! It's Annie Ferrin! We missed you this weekend :) Hope you are feeling better soon. Your blog is adorable! Check out mine if you want: Anniemightblog.blogspot.com
Your babies are so big! Hopefully we'll get to see you soon.

Johnsons said...

Hailey looks so cute. I love to see them get so excited to go to school. It looks like you guys had a fun summer. I hope that everything is going ok.

Heidi said...

Very cute! She's getting big!

nelsons said...

um shayla, I think its time to update your blog... just wondering what you look like these days,,,....

Brad and Britt said...

what a cute little outfit! She is so cute! I want to have cute little ones like her....aw, the baby hungers....haha!

Tim and Shelly said...

hey Shay! nice updates! -- very cute! I didn't realize you guys went to Bear Lake in August - Tim is jealous :)

Liz Hymas said...

Holy cow. I remember when she was born and Doug brought a picture to our soccer game... She was as little as a DOLLAR BILL, now she is in preschool. Thats crazy.

Steve

La Belle Belge said...

Oh Shay, I can't believe you have a preschooler... Where has time gone? I guess the answer is in front of us. your "babies" are sooo cute.