Saturday, October 25, 2008

Colby's Hair

We have always kept Colby's hair pretty short. I wanted to let it grow and see what he actually looked like with hair. It was pretty cute, but after months of growth, it started looking kind of shaggy and unkempt. So, we cut it and I have to say the cut makes him look younger. :) Love you Colb!


That is one crazy bruise. It looked so bad for one night. Little boys are so rough on themselves.

The HAIRCUT:

He was not very happy about it!

Check out his reflection in the mirror.

Yes, his pants are falling down in this picture :)

The final product...and a shout out to Colby who is doing awesome at potty training!!! :)

3 comments:

Ben said...

HE'S SO CUTE! I know I always say this, but I cannot believe how big he is getting.
When we found out we were having a boy we used to always say that we'd give him a buzz cut because we thought it was so cute on Colby.
Now that Max is big, we always have his hair in a buzz. We call it the "Colby cut". True story. He's such a trend setter.(:
Give him a big hug from us!

Tim and Shelly said...

I just want to rub his fuzzy head! I love buzz cuts! It was great to see you and the kids on Friday! Hope to see you again soon.

Heidi said...

He's so cute! he looks like a southworth for sure! congrats on the potty training i'm beeing lazy about it :)