Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun at Grandma & Grandpa' House

Well, as you all know. I'm very behind in blogging. I tend to blog things like 2 months or so after they happen (I still need to post the rest of our Europe trip that happened in August!) :) We went to Wyoming to visit my mom's parents in September. It was SO much fun. Grandma bought this huge water slide and they made us the most wonderful meals. We can't wait to go back again.

4 comments:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

How awesome that they pulled out all the fun for you guys. Loving those pics with the doctored color. Super cool. So, I think that we should go in on one of those slides as a group and then let it be a traveling slide. Anytime we get together we bring it. How fun would that be?! =)

Jacqui said...

The slide is crazy! it looks like a ride from a fair, not the swing set in the back yard. Awesome!

Brandon and Amber said...

Shay~ how did your surgery go? Maybe you'll be too doped up on drugs to be reading this for a while! :) I think we can watch your kids on Saturday, but I've been having lots of contractions, so I can't guarantee anything. I know Samantha would love to play with Hailey though, so let me know!

nelsons said...

looks nice a hot in the picts, what surgery did you have? hope your doing well!