Halloween was tons of fun this year. Both the kids were old enough to understand the festivities and really enjoy them. They loved carving pumpkins or as Colby calls them "punkin patch." We ended up carving pumpkins 3 different nights because they loved it so much. The kids mastered eating donuts off a string. :) Hailey had a dance performance and she was able to wear her sleeping beauty costume for it. She did an awesome job. She is already a great dancer. :)
Looks like so much fun. Your kids look so cute. I have to agree that they are at the perfect age, It was so much more fun for us this year too. I love that Hailey is a little dancer.I can just picture her doing interpretive dance moves like her mommy. You guys had some very creative pumpkins.
This was our first year to fully enjoy Halloween too. It looks like you guys took Halloween to a whole new level and celebrated over the course of a week. I love it!
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Your kids look so cute. I have to agree that they are at the perfect age, It was so much more fun for us this year too.
I love that Hailey is a little dancer.I can just picture her doing interpretive dance moves like her mommy.
You guys had some very creative pumpkins.
Your kids are adorable! I can't wait until mine are old enough to enjoy holidays! How fun!
This was our first year to fully enjoy Halloween too. It looks like you guys took Halloween to a whole new level and celebrated over the course of a week. I love it!
Squeaky--Hailey looks SO much like you! I had to do a little double take :)
Your kids are so cute! I love the costumes! :)
Is Hailey still dancing at the Dance Factory in Bountiful? I want to sign Bailee up again.
Post a Comment