I am so far behind in blogging, it seems impossible to catch up, but I will try! :) Here are a few pictures from the Christmas Season. Thanksgiving and Christmas were wonderful. We loved being together with family and friends. It was definitely hard to not have my mom here this holiday season. (The pics are out of order, Sorry)
Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Shipley's:
New PJ's and Robe...Colby ran away during this picture
hey guys! We are going private and I want to make sure you can still visit our blog! I sure love reading yours and staying in touch...so leave me your email and I will get you added! Thanks!
7 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!
We really need to get together! I miss you!
Shayla! Your kids are so darling- and getting so big!! Hope all is well!!
Steph
Good heavens, your kids made a HAUL on Christmas. (: The photos are so cute. They look very, VERY happy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Birthday, Squeaky! Why didn't you mention it in the blog?
Hey All of Shayla's readers! Today is her birthday!
Nice pics. Christmas is so great. I hope you had a good birthday, too! Miss ya.
Happy Belated Birthday. I am so glad to see you are alive and doing well.....how are your knees recovering?
hey guys! We are going private and I want to make sure you can still visit our blog! I sure love reading yours and staying in touch...so leave me your email and I will get you added! Thanks!
Post a Comment