Thursday, March 26, 2009

House News....

So, as some of you know we are building a house! We are really excited and should move in late June/early July. We have moved in with my dad in the meantime to save some money. My dad is a great sport, we've totally invaded the entire house. :) Here are a few pics showing the progress:

Some of our wonderful helpers laying the pex for the radiant heat.

Looking good Wayne

8 comments:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

The house looks great! Lincoln is still concerned that there is water in the basement. He told me the other day that he doesn't want our house to leak like Hailey's. I keep explaining that there is no roof yet, but somehow it's just not sinking in. :)

Heidi said...

Congrats Shayla, that's really exciting and stressful! Where you moving to?

Twins & a Toddler said...

congrats! It is so exciting to own a house! How awesome too that you get to build everything you want! I miss you!

Annie said...

Yay! We're so happy for you guys. That's really exciting:)

lindsi said...

So exciting that your house is coming along! Where is it at exactly? Oh, and what is your email address?

See you at soccer tonight!

Heidi said...

Wow!! A house, that's awesome! Where are you building your house? I'm way excited for you.

Portia said...

Shay, the house looks wonderful and I bet the kids love to see the progress! I love your pics from Hawaii too, it looks like you had a wonderful time and how fun to get to go with all your extended family! I hope all is well with you and your cute family, I miss you all!

Camille said...

Exciting Shayla! Where is it? I bet your Dad is LOVING having his grandkids living with him! My parents are moving in with us next week for 4 months while they are building a house! Lots of fun! :-)