Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can You Guess What This Is?

Anyone venture a guess at Hailey's latest drawing? I must say it's pretty creative. The other day Hailey happened to let out a little "toot." At the time of such passing, she was drawing pictures. Next thing I knew, she brought this masterpiece to me. Yes, it's a bum and "the smell." Life is never boring around here. :)

17 comments:

Twins & a Toddler said...

love it! haha too cute!!!

lins.e said...

oh shay that just gave me a good little chuckle

Brandon and Amber said...

That is "stinking" hilarious!

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! pretty creative though~

Marianne said...

Nice! Love creative minds.

Katie C said...

I love it! Too funny!

Ben said...

AH! That is hilarious. I love that girl. If you think about it, it's actually a pretty accurate drawing...(:

Emily said...

Awesome!

Annie said...

Ok, that just made my day :)

Nikki said...

I didn't get it when I looked at it but I showed to Al and he guessed it on his first glance! What does that say about my husband? LOL!!

Brad and Britt said...

that is the funniest thing.....i love it!

laura j. said...

That made me laugh so hard! You need to save that forever.

Portia said...

That is hilarious Shay! Ohh, kids never cease to amaze me, they come up with the craziest stuff! I hope all is well with you guys! Oh and Happy Birthday Hailey!

Lindsay Cutler said...

That is so funny!! It totally looks like that too. :-) Hope you guys are doing well! I love your new home by the way!!

Twins & a Toddler said...

Shayla-
how are you? did you guys get moved into your new house? How are things with you? How are the kiddos?
We will be in utah tuesday august 11-saturday august 15! We would love to come see you guys! let me know what works for you?:)

Twins & a Toddler said...

She is in bountiful! She is very resonable price wise too! her website is
www.jenheremphotography.com
you guys should get a session done!
It was great to see you guys! Miss you already!

Twins & a Toddler said...

What dates are you guys going to be here? We can meet up- u guys are welcome to stay with us too! Let me know when u will be here and we will try to come to Disneyland! We can also get discount tickets for southern ca residents! Sorry I haven't called u back- we have been so busy! I also need you address!