Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Mom


My mom died two years ago today. In some ways, I can't believe it's been two years and in others it seems like so much longer. I miss her everyday. I'm sad of all the things she is missing, especially with Hailey and Colby. Till we meet again Mom. I love you.

7 comments:

Steph said...

I cannot believe it has been 2 years- I cannot imagine what that is like- but I am sure she is with you and watching over all of you each and everyday. Love you Shay!

Kent & Beka said...

I have been thinking about you for this reason! I am so sorry about the weekend...
Your mom was always wonderful in my eyes. WE love you!

Unknown said...

**Tears**
Our hearts are with you. Hope to see you again soon!

Dallas and Kirsten said...

I love you. I think about you and your family every June. We love you guys so much and mourn for your loss.

Camille said...

Shayla, I was thinking of you the other day. I hope you know how much you are loved!

Nikki said...

Hey lady love...I've been thinking a lot about you. Hope you are doing okay.

Love ya tons!

Nikki

Megs said...

love you shay! sorry you guys have had to go through all of this.