Doug wanted me to post this so he could show some friends from work how little Hailey was when she was born. It's crazy looking at these pictures. We have been so blessed. She is so healthy now. She's our little miracle.
Hailey holding Doug's finger
She was 2 lbs. 9 oz. 15" long, born at 28 1/2 weeks gestation
Shayla, UNBELIEVABLE. I had no idea! Wow, she seriously is a miracle...and such a cute one! How old was she before you were able to bring her home? These pictures are amazing
You truly do have a miracle baby! I can't believe how tiny she was. What a great time of year to remember the things we are thankful...and she is certainly one of them. What a blessing!
I still remember the phone call, the first time I saw her, and the day you were finally able to bring her home. Sweet Hailey, truly a miracle and a blessing to your family and ours.
I remember that email announcing that you'd had her early and sending some of those photos. I think I cried for you when I saw that dollar bill photo. You're right, she is a blessing. What a little darling!
10 comments:
Shayla,
UNBELIEVABLE. I had no idea! Wow, she seriously is a miracle...and such a cute one! How old was she before you were able to bring her home? These pictures are amazing
We finally were able to take her home after 100 days in the hospital. It seemed like forever.
You truly do have a miracle baby! I can't believe how tiny she was. What a great time of year to remember the things we are thankful...and she is certainly one of them. What a blessing!
I still remember the phone call, the first time I saw her, and the day you were finally able to bring her home. Sweet Hailey, truly a miracle and a blessing to your family and ours.
I didn't know she was born so early! Wow, she is tiny. Thank goodness for miracles.
I remember that email announcing that you'd had her early and sending some of those photos. I think I cried for you when I saw that dollar bill photo. You're right, she is a blessing. What a little darling!
Oh. My. Gosh. I really had no idea either. Those pictures are incredible. And it is so true, a miracle baby. Happy Thanksgiving.
I can still remember coming to the hospital right after you had her. It's unbelievable how tiny she was and how far she has come! We love Hailey!
Shayla wow, this really is your miracle baby. I had no idea! She was tiny, that is amazing. Thanks for sharing your little miracle with all of us!
Shayla and Doug--
That is truly amazing. You couldn't tell by looking at her now what a difficult start she had. What a miracle!
Post a Comment