Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. I was surprised at how fast Colby caught on. It was the cutest thing to watch his little fist knock on the door alongside his sister's. He held his little pumpkin up for candy and then was ready for the next house. We almost got through the night unscathed. Hailey did trip quite a few times (poor girl inherited some of her mother's putziness--is that even a word?) and after about 10 minutes of Trick or Treating, she had a bloody lip, tongue and hand. Luckily, she's pretty tough (I also believe she inherited that from her mother :) and she was back to getting candy in no time.

Colby getting dressed up as Pablo

Posing for mom...I love when they hold hands :)

Hailey at her preschool Halloween program

5 comments:

Breona said...

Putziness and toughness. They are much better together. sounds like you had a good time. Does colby have little dimples? In the pic it looks like it? very cute.

La Belle Belge said...

Too cute!!! Jules

Doug and Shayla said...

He does have dimples. He actually has dimples on both cheeks. :)

Jacqui said...

I don't remember you being clutzy, Squeaky. But the kids DO look darling

Kent & Beka said...

LOVE IT! Tyse was so excited to see their costumes. He now thinks his may have been a little boring.
What do ya do?
Got your message- I swear my phone doesn't ring half the time.
Love ya!