Sunday, October 28, 2007

Doug Climbing

Hey, I wanted to put up some pictures of Doug doing his favorite pastime. I feel bad that all of the pictures I have of him on here so far are pure blackmail pictures.

Dry tooling in Provo Canyon

Ouray Co.

Mt. Rainier

Mt.Rainier

4 comments:

Darbee said...

Wow! I never knew Doug was such a climber! Those pictures are awesome! My hubby is just getting into the whole climbing "frenze" but loves it! We should all go out sometime!

Darbee said...

Oh ya...
We live in Riverton. We've been out here for about 3 years and LOVE it! Where do you guys live?

Steve and Amanda said...

Shayla.
WOW how awesome is this!!! Okay Brooke told me that I had to come to your website to check out Halloween costumes because Steve and I are desperate for some. Last night we looked at it and laughed so hard. I loved the bumble bee and flower. I honestly can't stop laughing even while I type right now! Yes I am going to Nicoles!!! I am so stoked to see everybody-it has been years. And I am ready to be friends again! This post is unbelievable. I had no clue that Doug was into danger!!! It gives me the heeby-jeebies seeing some of those pictures. They are amazing-do you go together?

Kimby said...

Are those really Doug, I noticed that you can't see his face in any of them so they could be fakes. What, did he download them off the internet or something. I bet he doesn't really go climbing when he says he does, maybe he is a super hero or something....no that is too cool....maybe gay???