Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here's the pic. This is just a week after Doug got home from his mission. For those of you who know Doug, this is totally out of character for him. I thought he was a great sport, and I was surprised that I didn't even have to talk him into this. His sister had these costumes (a tribute to Blind Melon; the bee and the flower). Enjoy!

6 comments:

Beth schell said...

wow!

Brooke said...

That just totally made my whole day!

La Belle Belge said...

Great costume Shay! Your kids are just too cute! I wish I could come hug them. Cheers. Jules.

whitney holland. said...

Shayla thanks for finding my blog! It was so fun to check in on you and see your darling little family! Your kids are ADORABLE! We are living in West Kaysville, we bought a house out here about 7 months ago! It's such a fun neighborhood and ward....if you are house hungrey there is one up for sale right next door! Come live by me!!!!

Darbee said...

Shayla and Doug,
I just saw your blog off Whitney's and just had to say "hi". Your children are so beautiful...but what do you expect from parents like you? :-) I'm glad you guys are doing well. Happy Blogging!

Kimby said...

Hoy freaking crap! This wins the all time awesome picture award!!! Where was I? Love it, what a good sport....hahaha look where it gets ya. :) JK I'm just jealous because Benj won't dress up for Halloween.