Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Band Uniforms Anyone??
Okay, so I'm not having much luck finding any band uniforms to borrow and Doug and I are supposed to go to a Murder Mystery Party this Saturday night dressed in band uniforms! It's crunch time and so I'm asking for help online. If any of you know of a way to get band uniforms, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure Doug will too...although I'll bet he's secretly hoping I don't find any so he doesn't have to dress up. Every once in a while Doug goes out on a limb for Halloween. Some of you were witness to such an event five Halloweens ago. He may kill me for this, but I am going to post the picture. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow because its in Hailey's room and she is asleep. You're gonna love it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking forward to the picture!
Looking forward to the picture!
You're hilarious shay and the pic is a classic. Nice job. I am no help for your search.but good Luck.
Post a Comment