
I vaguely remember Hailey giving me trouble with this, but Colby seems to be my little magnet for mischief. The latest thing is taking his diaper off and always right after he's gone #2. (Of course this all started right after we got new carpet in our front room.) Fortunately, it has pretty much all stayed in the diaper. Initially I thought to just keep his pants on all the time, but...he has figured out how to take his pants off. So, I think I may have to start taping his diapers on. Any advice?
4 comments:
Oh great. This is what I have to look forward to. hahh. definately tape. it's worth a try and a good picture or two. kids are funny.
I say if he's taking his diapers off, he's ready to be potty trained :) No pressure
Overalls??? That's hilarious! Love you!
Industrial strength tape for sure! I'm so sorry that my son has been such a bad influence. I agree with the potty training idea though...let him try!
Post a Comment