Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hailey's Doodles

So, I had to share some of Hailey's recent drawings. I always loved the crazy scribbling (that didn't really resemble anything) that she did when she was younger. It's kind of fun to see her progress and try and draw specific parts. They slightly resemble monsters, although I'm sure they're just people. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

Man- what a picasso! Have you figured out how to make money off her yet? I am sure someone will spend THOUSANDS on her beautiful pieces!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

They look like Doug to me. What do you think? She is quite the artist.

Doug and Shayla said...

That is an interesting take Katie. I will have to tell Doug that he is the inspiration behind such masterpieces. Let's start the bidding off at $100???

Breona said...

I love kid drawings. Its fun to see what they pay attention to. Funny.

Camille said...

Shayla! It has been way to long! Hailey is quite the artist. Hope all is well with you and yours!