Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hailey and Colby's Christmas Pictures

11 comments:

Alisha said...

Hailey is such a mix of you and Doug! Your kids are DARLING.

Johnsons said...

Those turned out so cute!! I love Hailey's dress. How did you get both of them to behave?

Brandon and Amber said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

Brandon and Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug and Shayla said...

Hailey was so good getting her pictures taken. She would pose exactly as the photographer wanted her to. Colby on the other hand wanted nothing to do with it. Hence, the no smiles on his part. You notice how his hand is in a fist in the one where they are both by the Christmas tree. He wouldn't sit or stay in any place for more than a couple of seconds, I can't believe they turned out as well as they did. :)

Darbee said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are adorable! Merry Christmas!

Contact said...

Your kids are getting so BIG!

Kimby said...

I'm glad you went in somewhere, they turned out way cute and I probably would have screwed them up. Not that you can do terribly bad with such cute kids! Can't wait til Tues. Call me by the way, we need to go over food stuff again. Love you and your cute kidlets....oh and Doug is pretty cool too.

Ben said...

The photos are SO cute - your kids are darling!
I can't believe how fast they are growing up!!

La Belle Belge said...

How Sweet! Your kids are SO darling... I can't believe you have such big kids already... Remember when we were dancing in the kitchen at Liberty Square? ha!ha! Who would have thought!?

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Adorable. They are such good kids. You are so lucky!