Thursday, March 20, 2008

Colby's Helmet

Colby and Hailey love riding their trikes and scooter in the basement and now that it is getting warmer they are dying to ride them outside. I figured it was probably time to get Colby a little helmet. I couldn't find any that were smaller that for 3+, but this one looked the smallest. He wore it throughout the store until we bought it. I thought these pics of him were cute. Please disregard the messy face.


4 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

So cute! Can't even imagine what made you think he may find a helmet useful... hee hee!
Thanks again for all the help yesterday. It was really a lifesaver and my kids had a blast- and so did I for the first time since... katie came last week!
You are the best!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I think our boys should have been born with helmets on. Colby looks adorable. Linc has started wearing his on the trampoline sometimes (going from bike to tramp) and it has come in handy quite a few times! =) We need to see you guys!

Alisha said...

Your kids are so adorable. They're both such a good mix of you and Doug. That earlier post about working out totally reminds me of high school. You two have always been gung-ho weight lifters! You are champs! I'm still a wimp!

Johnsons said...

Such a cute boy! I think that all little boys should wear permenant helmet. Wyatt had the opposite problem, he has such a big head that he didn't fit in the smallest ones.