Hailey and Colby LOVE to color. I was really impressed with one of Hailey's recent drawings. Out of the blue she came and gave me this drawing. I love that she thought of it herself and had no help. Thought I would share this cute picture with you.
I am so jealous that she is that creative. Tyse still asks me everyday, "What should I draw" and then proceeds to tell me no on every one until I happen upon the thing he should have just drawn from the start... whatever. They will be 4!
Hey, the cake looks sooo cute, sure Heidi didn't make it? JK Wow can't believe she is 4! We DO need to get together. Ben and Jake wanna go camping, you in?
2 comments:
I am so jealous that she is that creative. Tyse still asks me everyday, "What should I draw" and then proceeds to tell me no on every one until I happen upon the thing he should have just drawn from the start... whatever. They will be 4!
Hey, the cake looks sooo cute, sure Heidi didn't make it? JK Wow can't believe she is 4!
We DO need to get together. Ben and Jake wanna go camping, you in?
Post a Comment