Okay, so I have been horrible at blogging lately. I am going to try and be better. A couple of weeks ago we went to the Children's Museum at Gateway. It was our first time there. The kids LOVED it!! We met Katie, Dave, Lincoln, Scout and Anna. I was really impressed with the museum. We ended up getting six month passes and so we will be back very soon! Enjoy the pictures, there's A LOT of them! :)
3 comments:
I'm glad that you got some good pictures. My setting on my camera was fuzzy or something. We need to go again soon!
I LOVE IT and I am jealous. Maybe we can all brave it together one day...
Wow, Shay!
I am soooooo jealous!!!
That is the ONE thing I wanted to do with Bailee before I started working again....but...like a failure of a mother...(as I have been the past few months...)...I didn't do it.
Love the pictures! Can we take the kids together one of these days?? So I can 'redeem' myself??
OH! Bailee is back home now! And of course...first thing she asks is... "Mom, can Hailey come play tomorrow?"
Love you Shayla!
Post a Comment