Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Girls Night OUT

So, this last weekend we went on a wonderful GIRLS NIGHT OUT. We decided to make it a tradition that every year on Mother's Day weekend, we take off with the girls Friday through Saturday. We stayed in Park City in a honeymoon suite...shout out to Paula (Beka's mom) for hooking us up. It was awesome! We had our own hot tub in our room. We played, ate, watched a movie, talked and talked and talked, slept very little, shopped and then we ended our trip perfectly; we met our husbands Saturday night in Sandy and went to dinner. After dinner, we went miniature golfing and had ice cream afterwards. I am so grateful to have such amazing friends in my life. We missed all of you who couldn't make it. Thanks for a great and very needed trip! :) A funny note, Hailey asked Doug where I was, and Doug responded "Mom's at a hotel." I don't think Hay knows what a hotel is and so she proceeded to tell my brother and his wife that I was at "show-n-tell" city. Man, I love her!











9 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm soooo sad I missed it! If this is really going to be a annual Mother's Day event, then I can plan. Sorry again I couldn't make it. Believe me I would have rather been there and not where I was.

Love you ladies TONS!

Nikki

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Okay,now I can steal pictures! Hooray! I loved girls overnighter. It was a blast. I have never done so little and had so much fun. I also have never slept so little and felt so great afterwards. I love you guys!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

By the way, in that picture the hot tub looks like a very large sink!

Kent & Beka said...

That was such a great time. I am so glad we went...
the hot tub does look like a sink...
why do I still look pregnant in those pictures?
Thanks for such a GREAT weekend (24 hours...)

Brandon and Amber said...

I was wondering if that was a sink too! Looks like you guys had so much fun and I'm sorry I missed it. Too bad I got married so close to Mother's Day, huh? Maybe next year I'll have to choose you over Brandon....that would go over real well! :)

Contact said...

how fun!!! ps your kids are so cute! lets get together some time again.

Johnsons said...

What a fun weekend. It is amazing what a little time away with the girls will do for your spirits! I love that you are making it a tradition.

Janece said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I love the pic of the FULL trunk - that's awesome! Oh, and the 'sink' isn't bad either.

Jamilyn said...

Glad you got to get out and have some fun!!!!!

And...hopefully the "SHOW AND TELL" was nice!!
Hee-hee..

Miss ya