I'm a little behind in blogging (Our house has been full of sickies this last week). Hailey graduated from preschool last week. She loved preschool and learned a lot. Here are a few pictures from it.
Shayla! I stumbled upon your blog, its Jenny (Frenette)from viewmont. Anyways, your family is so cute! I have a Haylie that is the same age as your Hailey! come check out our blog at www.jensam311.blogspot.com
I cannot believe Hailey is old enough to be graduating preschool already. Where does the time go? She is so dang cute. Please tell her "congratulations" and give her a big hug from us!!
WOW! I swear- I ALMOST got teary eyed at all these kids graduating from something- anything- but then I remembered that school is comming and it dried my eyes up pretty quickly! Hooray! Congrats!
I can't believe that they are all graduating from preschool. They should still be like one year olds! Hailey looks so cute, and so proud. How is your nephew doing?
8 comments:
She's such a doll!!!
Shayla! I stumbled upon your blog, its Jenny (Frenette)from viewmont. Anyways, your family is so cute! I have a Haylie that is the same age as your Hailey! come check out our blog at www.jensam311.blogspot.com
I cannot believe Hailey is old enough to be graduating preschool already. Where does the time go? She is so dang cute. Please tell her "congratulations" and give her a big hug from us!!
I love that all the kids are graduating from preschool. They are getting so big! Sorry I missed you yesterday.
WOW! I swear- I ALMOST got teary eyed at all these kids graduating from something- anything- but then I remembered that school is comming and it dried my eyes up pretty quickly! Hooray! Congrats!
What a big girl! I can't believe she is already a graduate :)
Good job!
She's so cute! Looks like a fun day!
I can't believe that they are all graduating from preschool. They should still be like one year olds!
Hailey looks so cute, and so proud.
How is your nephew doing?
Post a Comment