Last week I was able to get together with some friends that I have not seen in a long time. Heidi (Schow) Longfellow and Heather (Schow) Jensen and I met at Barnes Park. It was so fun to see them and their kids. We used to play so much growing up. I miss seeing them. Heather lives in Canada and so it was great to see her while she was in town. I love those girls. I also had the opportunity to hang out with Amy (Terry) Anderson. She lives in Washington right now. It was so fun to see her and her kids. We can't wait for them to move back. I love getting together with old friends. :)

7 comments:
Um....hello. Why did I not get an invite! I miss being your friend. :) JK We need to play...for real.
Wow. That picture looked better on the small screen. Ha ha. I guess we'll have to get together again and take a better one! I know Payton would love that.
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Nice shirt!
That is so fun! I love seeing old friends.
You are just the reunion junkie of sorts! You are so great to keep in touch with everyone!
Can't wait to see you... sometime!
That looks like so much fun! How awesome to see them again!
Shay you are so beautiful! You haven't changed a bit. Hope all is peachy for you. Luvs. Jules
Post a Comment