About 6 weeks ago, we went to a Teddy Bear Preemie Party at the University. It was a great opportunity to meet other kids that were premature and their families. Afterwards, we decided to take the kids on their first train/trax ride. They really enjoyed it, don't let Colby's face in his picture fool you. :) It was a really fun day!


7 comments:
That's such a cool thing that they do. How comforting to see other families that experienced the same things that you guys did.
That looks like so much fun! Who put it together?
The University of Utah NBICU and a program called Parent to Parent put it on.
How many weeks were you when you delivered Hailey? Why did she come so early? I'm very interested in these things as I'm about to have preemie babies!
I had Hailey at 28 1/2 weeks. My placenta abrupted and so she came early. She was 2 lbs. 9 oz and spent 100 days in the NBICU at the University of Utah. Good Luck Alisha! We'll be praying for you guys.
Wow! That is crazy! The miracle of modern medicine... you'd never know that Haley was ever that little! I'm sure that was a hard time for your family. She's a beautiful little girl & I'm so glad she's healthy! We just had our Neo-consult tonight with the neonatologist. Lots of scary stuff can happen! Thank goodness for prayers & good doctors! You're in my thoughts a lot. Hope you're doing well!
What a neat experience Shay! It's nice to read you. Your children are beautiful and it's good to know they are doing well too. Luvs. Jules
Post a Comment