My dad took us on an AMAZING trip to Europe in August. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to blog about it. We were gone for 11 days and visited Switzerland, Italy and Austria. All I can say is WOW!! We had so much fun with my dad, Whit, Brian and Marcie! It was truly the trip of a lifetime. Thanks Dad. :)



14 comments:
So awesome! The pictures are just beautiful.
Welcome back to blogging world!!
LOVE the pictures!!
That looked like such a fun trip. Switzerland is a place that I have always wanted to go. I am glad that you got to get away! I hope that things are going well.
So cool! I'm sure it was gorgeous! I hope you brought back lots of chocolate and watches...and cheese:)
So beautiful! One day maybe I'll make it to Europe, but I might need a sponsor to get there! Can't wait to see more pictures!
wow you are SPOILED!!! That is fun, it looks soooooo pretty, I would absolutley love to go there....glad you were able to get away!!! miss ya shay, you should blog more, I like to hear what your up to.
i am so jealous! how fun for you guys! i love europe!
What an amazing trip. I am really glad you guys got to go - it's such a once in a lifetime opportunity!!(:
I can't wait to hear all of your travel stories - we need to get together again soon!!
Those pictures are amazing! How beautiful! You look so cute!
I am glad you guys were able to go on such an awesome trip! How are you? I miss you!
I am glad you guys were able to go on such an awesome trip! How are you? I miss you!
What an amazing experience in Switzerland! Thank you for sharing your cute pictures! It was lots of fun to run into you the other day at work. I was wondering when it would happen. You are looking wonderful! Sorry for being so out of it... I blame it on the 12 hour shifts. Your family is super cute, You and Doug are very lucky to have such amazing kids. I look forward to running into you again soon. Take care!
Wow! I'm jealous. I probably won't be doing anything like that for a VERY long time. I bet it was so much fun!
Oh my gosh Shay!!! That is so cool! So sweet of your dad to take you guys there! Isn't it an amazing place?! Did you know we are moving to Switzerland in January?! We were there beginning of September for
Tony's final job interview and he got it! We will move to Zurich. We did a day trip to Como Italy, the whole drive was amazing. I'm so glad that you went there--now you can come again and again and have a place to stay :)
Post a Comment