My cousin took our family pictures last weekend. Check her out at: http://www.ashhiltonphotography.com. She did a really great job, especially since Colby was NOT cooperating at all!
Oh, the uncooperative toddler. I have one of the same. In fact, at our photo shoot, Connor was all smiles until we asked him to sit still and look at the camera, then he wanted no part of it. Hence, the many candids of the little man! It all worked out though.
Your pics are darling. Ash does a really great job, doesn't she?
These pictures are SO beautiful - she did an amazing job! Where did you go to take them? You guys are such a cute family!! I especially love that last one with you and Colby. So sweet (:
Did you flat iron Hailey's hair? It looks great and makes her look so grown up. The pictures turned out really good! I vowed to not take family pictures until after the baby comes because I don't really want to have an enormous belly captured forever in time. I hope you're feeling good and let me know if you guys think you will come by on Saturday!
I love those pictures. The ones of you or Doug alone with each of the kids are just priceless. Hailey sure knows how to work a camera. You all look so cute.
Shay, those are such great family pictures, I love them.. what a great location too! I think you guys are such a cute family and I love the sweet picture of you and Mr. "I look really tired and don't want to be here" Colby. He is such a doll. I hope that you guys are all doing as well as you look, happy fall up there!
WOW! your pictures are great, your kids are huge, it is amazing. I got your facebook email but I am kinda anti facebook so I will probably just keep in touch her on your blog. SORRY! I hope you guys are doing great. Talk to you later.
Shayla, those are so adorable! You've been on my mind lately. I hope you're enjoying the holidays. I remember the first Christmas after my mom passed away was a hard one. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you.
Hey Shay, Sunday is Jimmy's 30th birthday. Would you mind sending me a fun memory you have of him so I can add it to the book. amyofrog@hotmail.com Thanks, and sorry for the late notice. I hope that things are going well, and that you are haveing a fun holiday season.
Wow shay. Your family is so beautiful. I really wish I ever saw you. Blogging will have to do for now.:) Anyway, I really like your family pictures. They are great. Fun to see your kids growin up Love ya
22 comments:
Way cute, Shayla! I commend you for your endurance despite having a less than cooperative child. Kudos!
Oh, the uncooperative toddler. I have one of the same. In fact, at our photo shoot, Connor was all smiles until we asked him to sit still and look at the camera, then he wanted no part of it. Hence, the many candids of the little man! It all worked out though.
Your pics are darling. Ash does a really great job, doesn't she?
I miss you!
Hailey's hair is soooo long! Makes me wish I didn't cut Bailee's.
Love the family pictures!
XOXO
These pictures are SO beautiful - she did an amazing job! Where did you go to take them? You guys are such a cute family!!
I especially love that last one with you and Colby. So sweet (:
Did you flat iron Hailey's hair? It looks great and makes her look so grown up. The pictures turned out really good! I vowed to not take family pictures until after the baby comes because I don't really want to have an enormous belly captured forever in time. I hope you're feeling good and let me know if you guys think you will come by on Saturday!
I love those pictures. The ones of you or Doug alone with each of the kids are just priceless. Hailey sure knows how to work a camera. You all look so cute.
Shay, those are such great family pictures, I love them.. what a great location too! I think you guys are such a cute family and I love the sweet picture of you and Mr. "I look really tired and don't want to be here" Colby. He is such a doll. I hope that you guys are all doing as well as you look, happy fall up there!
Shay those tunred out so cute! I love outdoor pictures. She did a great job,
HEY NICE PICS!!
wow you all look so adorable! i love your pictures...we should do lunch again soon. Let me know if you know anyone looking to rent!
WOW! your pictures are great, your kids are huge, it is amazing. I got your facebook email but I am kinda anti facebook so I will probably just keep in touch her on your blog. SORRY! I hope you guys are doing great. Talk to you later.
What a cute family! Those will be great to have on your wall.
Shayla, those are so adorable! You've been on my mind lately. I hope you're enjoying the holidays. I remember the first Christmas after my mom passed away was a hard one. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you.
Shayla.. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.. they're out of control!
Hey Shay, you guys are so photogenic!! I'll have to come over and see the pics. Hope you're having a good week! love ya
Hey Shay, Sunday is Jimmy's 30th birthday. Would you mind sending me a fun memory you have of him so I can add it to the book. amyofrog@hotmail.com Thanks, and sorry for the late notice. I hope that things are going well, and that you are haveing a fun holiday season.
They are soooo cute Shay!!!!
Shayla- I am so excited to find your blog. You have such a cute little family. I hope you are doing well. Have a Merry Christmas. Sara Richards Hill
Wow shay. Your family is so beautiful. I really wish I ever saw you. Blogging will have to do for now.:) Anyway, I really like your family pictures. They are great. Fun to see your kids growin up
Love ya
Your family is so darling.
Holy cow, your family is adorable!
v
faniyin
f
i
l
Post a Comment