Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Little Artist(s) Vol. II

I think its great that my kids like to color/draw so much. However, I wish there was a way to limit it to PAPER! :) Luckily, markers are washable and for anything else, I have a magic eraser. I just had to share the artwork of Hailey & Colby on my kitchen floor. Hailey obviously knows better than to draw on the floor (I can't say the same for Colb, although he has been told that it's a "no no.") Hailey tried to blame most of it on Colb, but he can't draw letters or people, so that statement wasn't too convincing. :)



10 comments:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

That's hilarious! Thank goodness for magic erasers. Good for Hailey drawing her letters.

Ben said...

That's awesome. It was funny to see how much Max went crazy for Colby and Hailey. Once he gets a little older i'm sure they'll all be really good friends.
You guys were also the first ever to comment on our blog. Well done!

Jacqui said...

That is so funny. At least it wasn't permanant

Darbee said...

Oh Boy! I'm sure it was fun getting that all cleaned up! But great drawings...looks like you've got TWO little artists on your hands. Too Cute!

Jamilyn said...

Oh my gosh! This is too cute! Bailee saw this, and I'm hoping she didn't get any ideas....
Love ya!

Johnsons said...

That is great! She is a good little artist. Wyatt tries the whole blaming McKartnee thing too, even if I watch him do it. They THINK can pull the wool over our eyes. Nice try right. I was sad too that we didn't get to see you guys while we were out there. It was our fault for last minute planning. I always feel like I have so much time left, and every time I am rushing last minute trying to see everyone. We will try to plan better next trip!

La Belle Belge said...

Nice job kids! Way to go for having a good attitude about it Shay... I decided that sometimes I just have to smile at my kids craziness (and then complain to Tony about how tired they make me
:) Hailey looks so much like you Shay!!! And Colby like his daddy but I can see you in him too. Beautiful munchkins...

Breona said...

you my lil shayla have got your hands full. funny stuff.

Steve and Amanda said...

Shayla-
This make me laugh and moan at the same time. I'm glad that you got pictures. They do have great artistic flare!

Brooke said...

Better happening to you than to me! I'm not sure I have that much patience! I'll have to learn! Way cute!