Sunday, February 10, 2008

Best Friends

We're so lucky that our kids get along so well. They really are best friends. (At times these best friends fight, but for the most part, its smooth sailing). The cutest thing is that most of their hugs/loves are initiated by Colby. He adores Hailey.

Colby LOVES wearing shoes (especially those that are not his own), he has actually gotten pretty good at walking around the house in Doug's shoes.




5 comments:

Janece said...

Shayla - your kids are adorable!!! They are getting so big - have fun with them, they grow so fast! Janece :o)

The Rasmussen Family said...

So cute! I miss the sound of your voice!! If you are ever down this way...seriously- come by! We are so close to highway 6, I would love to see Halee and meet Colby!

Kent & Beka said...

LOVE It! They are so sweet together! I am loving this new age- Emitt and tyse love playing together and it is such a blessing! What great video!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I love how cute they are together. Try downloading the Picasa program. It's great! You can turn your pics and then upload them. And it organizes all your pics located on your computer by date.

Doug and Shayla said...

I will try that. They are flipped correctly in iPhoto, but won't upload right! Bah! Thanks.