Friday, February 8, 2008

My Birthday

I turned 26 in January. It's amazing how fast the years have gone by. It's crazy to think that I have been out of high school for almost 8 years! I seriously don't feel that old. Anyway, Doug took me to Cheescake Factory (my ultimate favorite place) on my birthday. Hailey felt that if it's your birthday, then you absolutely must blow out candles in a cake. So, we brought home some cheese"cake" and after my soccer game she helped me with the honors.


7 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

Love the pics, shay! Look how long hailey's hair is straight! WOW. I am glad to see Emitt isn't the only one with a permabruise. Always right in time for pictures of some kind... and look how hot you look in your soccer shorts. I LOVED the look of soccer shorts in high school....

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Shayla! Yeah, I can't believe how old we are either, but hey, we can still act like kids!

Brandon and Amber said...

Love that you're back! Cute pictures, especially of the one with the bandana on your head. You're hot!!!

Kris said...

No, just wait until you get the announcement for your ten year high school reunion like I did a few weeks ago! Then you feel old! Happy Birthday! and your kids are so much like you and your dad it's funny! But Colby does have Doug's head shape......

Brad and Britt said...

Shayla happy birthday. You and Doug look great and have some dang cute kids. Shayla tell your dad thanks again for doing such a good job with my grandpa. It was good to see him at the hospital and talk about you guys, but now i dont have to tell him i can tell you. hope everything is good. -Brad Petersen

Darbee said...

Happy Birthday Shayla! Hope you had a great day! I'm impressed that you are still playing soccer...
I think I am in the worst shape of my life right now. (but at least I can blame it on the pregnancy!) Hope you guys are doing well!

Contact said...

Happy Birthday!!