Monday, December 17, 2007

Making Candy Canes

Tonight we went over to our friends Scott and Sarah Moss' house to make candy canes. It was really fun. I have never made them before. Hailey really enjoyed it. It was also fun to be able to hang out with our friend Cherae and her kids before they move to Colorado for two years. Her husband Brandon missed out on some quality candy canes. (We are sad they are leaving, but excited to move into their house while they are gone :)

Cherae's daughter Maddy


3 comments:

La Belle Belge said...

Wow Shay! What a brave undertaking. It wouldn't even cross my mind to try to make Candy Canes. Lokks like you guys had a fun time. Happy New Year! Luvs.

Ben said...

Your new house rocks!
Call us soon!

Ben and Stacy

whitney holland. said...

What a fun idea! I really had no idea that you could really make candy canes! I guess somebody does right! Fun Christmas memories! Now we are ready for a new POST!