Sunday, January 20, 2008

We're back!

Well, it's been over a month since I've blogged! A lot has happened in the last month. We moved shortly after Christmas to Centerville. Moving in December is rough. :) We were without internet/home phone for a few weeks while we worked out many kinks with a carrier that will remain nameless. Christmas was absolutely wonderful. Here are some various Christmas pictures:

Colby LOVES trains (at Grandma & Grandpa Shipleys)

Hailey with her cousins: Maura, Chante, and Kaden

Me and my sister Whitney

The "Shipley Family Band"

Colby and Aunt Whitty

Hailey excited to open present from Shipley Grandparents

3 comments:

Contact said...

Wow. Whitney is so grown up! I probably havent seen her in over 7 years or so!

Brandon and Amber said...

When did Whitney go dark? You guys look a lot more alike now! I'm glad you're back in the blogging world! Hope you're all settled in your new house!

Brooke said...

Congratulations on your new house! Your kids are so cute--looks like a fun Christmas!