Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Little Organizer

Colby loves to "organize" everything. He loves to rearrange all of the condiments in the fridge. He likes to stack all of our canned foods and organize the cupboards. He was arranging some of our shoes on the stairs. He was so proud of himself. (Which is totally evident by the smile on his face)

This picture was taken about a week before we moved
(Poor boy had the biggest bruise on his forehead)

4 comments:

Contact said...

You moved? Where? when?

Kent & Beka said...

Colby and Emitt have so much in common. I swear- they must have hung out in heaven. it is nice to have a child that gets joy out of putting the blocks back into the box, instead of just dumping them... count what blessings we can get!
Love you girl!

Johnsons said...

I only wish that McKartnee would try to organize! What a great little helper. The bruise on his forhead made me laugh, because in almost all of Wyatt's pictures from that age, he had a big bruise on his head. He got my grace what can I say?

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I love that little man! I'm so glad that you are back blogging!