Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kent's B-Day

Kent had mentioned that he wanted to go snowshoeing for his birthday. We happen to have four pairs of snowshoes. (That's what you get when your husband works at REI for two years) So, we had the Madsen and Chase families up to see our new place and to celebrate Kent's birthday. The boys were able to go snowshoeing and do a little crossfit. As girls (and the kids of course) we just took it easy and to our complete surprise and utter amazement, all six kids laid down and watched Jungle Book for twenty minutes straight! Our kids got a little messy with dinner and so we threw them all in the tub. It was hilarious to have 5 kids in the bath at one time. :)

3 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

What a great day! Thanks, girls (I guess boys too) for a day of fun!

Kent & Beka said...

What a great day! Thanks, girls (I guess boys too) for a day of fun!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I love hanging out! Why can't we live closer?!