Saturday, February 23, 2008

Latest pics of Colby

They haven't scabbed over yet. The Dr. thought they might not since he got the vaccination. Who knows. All I know is that he is miserable. But, he is such a trooper. He still is such a sweet boy.



7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Shay! I'm so sorry to hear, and see, that your family has been sick. I hope they all get better soon. Poor Colby! Let us know if we can do anything.

Contact said...

oh that is so so so sad! i never get the vacination. i did for 5 years and every year got way sick after. for the last 3 i havent got it and i havent got sick!

Kent & Beka said...

Shay. So nasty. He looks terrible! I am sorry to tell you that for the first time in my life I am somewhat glad that we haven't seen you in a couple weeks. Hang in there... you are such a trooper! We love you guys!

Brooke said...

Oh! Poor Colby! Chicken Pox are so awful. I'm sorry you've had to deal with that! That made me want to cry for you! Take Care.

Jacqui said...

Oh Squeaky! How miserable!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I love the new look. I'm glad that Colb's feeling better.

lindsi said...

Poor little guy.....I feel so bad for him and for the MOM that has to take care of him. Hope he gets feeling better soon - it does NOT look like fun.