We went up to the cabin with most of Doug's family over the weekend. It was
so much fun. There was tons of snow. We had some awesome sledding. We took the inner tube from the tractor tire shown in an older post. We blew it up and could fit 6 people on it! I need to get some pics from my sister-in-law of the sledding. I learned how to shoot a handgun. Doug did a lot of snowmobiling and shoveling (there was too much snow on the roof).

Seth, Erika and Hailey

Hailey talked Seth into dressing up as her prince

Katelyn and Hailey wrapped in Doug's webbing


Shoveling the snow off the roof
6 comments:
Wow, Shayla with a gun....I hope everyone stood behind you! J/K, You know I love you Shay! :)
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'm glad that the snow was good.
LOVE the idea of you with a handgun! And that innertube- I was going to steal that out before we divied up those tires! What a great permanent vacation!
That's cute that Hailey convienced someone to be her 'Prince.'
I agree with Amber on the gun. J/K. How fun to have a place to always go to when you want to get away. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
what an awesome get away place. How fun. I can't believe that snow. Good that they shoveled it off. Snow collapsed the school dave works at recently. It's dangerous. Good pics.
Post a Comment