We've spent countless weekends this year at Doug's family cabin. We all really love it up there. It has been so much fun to be up there with family and friends.

Colby and the turkeys

Colby playing in the creek

Hailey fishing

Colby chilling on the couch

Hailey playing in the creek

Hailey repelling INSIDE the cabin
6 comments:
your kids are the cutest!
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging community! I'm glad to add your blog to my favorites list:) It's such a great way to keep involved in each other's lives, I think. WELCOME. Oh and your kids are darling!
Welcome, welcome! Don't worry I'm a new blogger too :) - I can't believe your kiddos are so big already!!! They sure look like alot of fun! Where has time gone since Liberty Square??? It sure is fun to catch up this way...
Come visit often
viegas-haws.blogspot.com
Love it, shay. You are doing great at it!
What up doodies!? I love it. More cyber world ways to stay in touch. I'll add you to my Blog. Glad I found you. Great pics. Muah!
What kind of a mother lets her kid dangle from a rope?! =)
Post a Comment