How long have you been together? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? We "went steady" in 4th grade. Dated for about a year sophomore-junior years of high school. When he got home from his mission, we dated for about four months and then got engaged. (married four months later.)
How old his he? 26
Who eats more? He usually does
Who said i love you first? He did in high school, I did after his mission
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? Doug for sure, I wish I could sing.
Who is smarter? It really depends on the subject. He's better at math, I'm better at English
Who does the laundry? He usually takes care of his stuff and I do the rest
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills with the money he makes
Who sleeps on the right side? He does
Who mows the lawn? We just barely got lawn to mow, I assume it will be him ??
Who cooks dinner? Usually it's me...but, sometimes it's Dominoes or take-out (Okay, maybe more than just sometimes :)
Who drives? Usually him if we're in the car together.
Who is more stubborn? I asked him this morning who he thought was more stubborn and he got a little twinkle in his eye. I would say him. But, he might give you a different answer....
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. It was awesome, but it kind of freaked me out at first because it was so crazy to be kissing my best friend.
Who asked who out first? He did. I had turned 16 probably three weeks before. We were really good friends and so it took me a few minutes to realize that he was actually asking me to go on a date. I just thought we were going be hanging out like we had for years until he actually said something like "So, I'll pick you up at 6, and Kimby and Harry are going to double with us."
Who proposed? Doug did
Who has more friends? About the same. Growing up our friends were pretty much the same people and now my friends have become his friends and vice-versa
Who is more sensitive? I think I am probably more sensitive.
Who has more siblings? He does
Who wears the pants? Wow...I would say him. But, there have been times that I have tried them on.
For all my friends and family who read this.....TAG, you're it...
For all my friends and family who read this.....TAG, you're it...
6 comments:
That was fun to read about Doug. Are we still on for Wednesday? Can Amanda Welsh come? I invited her.
I'm so glad that you married Doug so that we could find out who the most high maintenance person at the cabin was!
Jenny-we're still on for Wednesday and lets totally have Amanda come. Should we ask Nicole and Char too?
Katie- He has yet to tell me who he was referring to. :) That was so funny. We need another cabin trip!!
Shayla,
It has been fun to catch up through your blog. I know that I saw you in Walmart buying blinds for your NEW HOME, but I don't know how I have forgotten that you have a new home! That is really great news. Thanks for the invite for game night. I am seriously laughing my pants off right now that I can read the conversation off these comments discussing weather or not my invite is welcome. What would I have done if I read on your blog that you said no? You two are so funny. I love it. I don't know for sure weather or not I can make it-I want so desperately to say yes. Steve is studying for his pulmonary finals and might be at the U late Wednesday night. He will know more of what his schedule will be like tomorrow. Will it be too short notice if I get back with you then? I don't know how I feel about showing up stag :)
Great posts. Especially the one where your little girl was asleep under the bed. I would have had a heart attack peaking into the room and not seeing her in bed!
hi shay... Your kids are sooooo big i can't believe it, and soo cute. And its so funny how they both look like a combo of you and doug. Weird. just wanted to say hi, i haven't seen ya forever, congrats on the new house
I love this post - I didnt know some of this stuff about you guys! We miss you. It's time for you to move back now (:
It sounds weird, but it's so sad to look across the street and see someone elses stuff at your house!!
Ben is back now so any night you guys can hang out would be great for us. We have lots to talk about!!
Maybe we can watch a Jazz game and do dinner? (it's our turn to buy the pizza...)
Post a Comment